Thank you for visiting Sweeetlace.com. Please carefully read over all of the information contained in this communication as it pertains directly with how our business operates, and how you would be expected to interact with our online store. The below terns and conditions associated with our business policies have been put in place to better serve you and to provide disclosure on how we operate.
We strive always to provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable experience with our company, and take service and product quality very seriously. We provide 100% human hair in an array of hair extension products. The orders are processed and packaged at our facility in a clean and humane environment and provided to the courier for transit. Before an order is shipped it is carefully inspected as part of our robust Quality Assurance Process.
All Payment funds are collected upfront and in full. We accept all major credit cards and Paypal Payments. Orders cannot be canceled and can be altered only within the first hour of placing the order. Orders with a billing/shipping address mismatch will not be accepted via our website. All fraudulent activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as merchandise theft will not be tolerated by our company.
Each item has a specific processing time, and is clearly stated in the product description area of the respective product. Processing times are from 1 business day upwards and are always quoted in business days. We process orders during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We are open on Saturday for website and email/phone support ONLY. We DO NOT process orders or returns on Saturdays and Sundays.
Shipping Time Frames
After your order is processed it will leave our shipping facility with the shipping courier. The transit times associated with these couriers are IN ADDITION TO our processing times, and your order will arrive at your door at the end of these 2 stages combined. Shipping within the USA requires 1-3 days after processing and depending on the shipment method selected at order entry. International shipping to the UK and Canada can take 1-10 Business Days after processing, depending on the shipping method chosen as well.
Although we do ship internationally, Customs Taxes & Excise Duties will not be paid for by sweeetlace.com, and are solely the responsibility of the receiving party. Please check with your local import authority to obtain further information on import taxes, and preferably in advance. We will NOT CANCEL or REFUND any orders due to Import tax situations.
In the event that your package has not arrived to your shipping address and appears to be lost, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately so that we can initiate the necessary steps to retrieving the package. In the event that the package is not recovered we will send out a replacement order as soon as possible.
SweeetLace.com reserves the right to make changes to prices, business practices and policies at our discretion. We will make every effort to update our literature accordingly and for your convenience.
All content and materials available on sweeetlace.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of sweeetlace.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by sweeetlace.com.
Sweeet Lace Messaging Terms & Conditions
This SMS message program is a service of Sweeet Lace. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from Sweeet Lace. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give Sweeet Lace permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. Sweeet Lace reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Sweeet Lace also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Sweeet Lace, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Sweeet Lace and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Sweeet Lace through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF Sweeet Lace OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF Sweeet Lace BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Sweeet Lace HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF Sweeet Lace HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Sweeet Lace MESSAGING PROGRAM. Sweeet Lace AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sweeet Lace, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Sweeet Lace or its service providers.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Sweeet Lace or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Sweeet Lace ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Sweeet Lace to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Sweeet Lace will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Sweeet Lace AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Sweeet Lace agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and Sweeet Lace are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Sweeet Lace AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Sweeet Lace agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Sweeet Lace makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Sweeet Lace’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Sweeet Lace.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from Sweeet Lace after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and Sweeet Lace concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at email@example.com or write to us at: P.O. Box 392181 Snellville, GA 30039.